CRIMINAL LAW + TRAFFIC OFFENCES
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or a traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone.
The outcome of your Court case might be life changing so give yourself the best possible chance by speaking to us.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OFFENCES?
Broadly, you could be charged with:
- Simple or less serious (or summary) offences. or
- Serious (or indictable) offences.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH THE OFFENCES?
Once you have been charged with an offence, you need to:
- Request a copy of the charge sheet and summons.
- Seek a copy of the brief of evidence
- Speak to a lawyer immediately to ascertain whether to plead guilty or not guilty and understand your next steps.